Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pregnancy Update...


I need to do a Christmas post but I figured that I would get this one over with... Ugh!

I am now 30.5 weeks pregnant but this picture was taken at 29 weeks. My due date is March 7th but my doctor told me at my last appointment that I was measuring "big" so who knows. I go Tuesday morning for another appointment.


At 30 weeks, I have gained around 25 pounds which is disappointing because that was my goal for the pregnancy. I have gained alot from Thanksgiving to Christmas..

I am still feeling pretty good but I am starting to slow down. I am much bigger than I was with Parker and sleeping is getting harder.

I have been craving oranges and orange juice..

The swelling isn't bad yet. I wasn't able to wear my wedding rings at this point of the pregnancy with Parker.

The baby moves like crazy now, especially at night. It's like he's in a karate class. He does have a name now, Preston Allen Greenhaw.

I haven't had much heartburn at all this time so I guess that I am having a little bald baby.

The nursery is coming along but there is still lots to do. I have the crib set up and ready to go. I bought a changing table at good will today and I am going to paint it tomorrow.

I am trying to focus on the blessing of the pregnancy and not how huge I feel... I can't wait to start running again...

PLease disregard the pasty white skin and triple chin...

5 comments:

Katy said...

I am loving this!!! Love that belly!

Stephanie Trapp said...

Oh Julie, you are so beautiful! You look wonderful to be 30 weeks pregnant. I was so much bigger with my second pregnancy and I thought I'd never see the weight come off, but it did. I'm sure you'll drop it in no time, especially since you love running. Love his name, too! Parker and Preston- so cute! :)

Julie Greenhaw said...

Thanks girls! I worked so hard to lose weight after Parker so that makes the weight gain frustrating... But I keep telling myself that it's soooo worth it! We can't wait to meet this precious baby!

Melodie said...

Love seeing that belly! You look great! Love his name!

Susanne said...

You look precious!