Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Parker's 3 year check up

We went today for Parker's 3 year check up. We had only been to this new office in Zionsville once before and it was this summer, so he wasn't too thrilled about going to a new place that he didn't really remember.

The check up went great! He weighs 36 pounds and he is 39 inches tall. Such a big boy! They took his blood pressure, checked his ears, listened to his heart, etc. The doctors still hear his heart murmur and he will more than likely have it his whole life. One ear tube is working it's way out which we knew.

I had told him no shots, just a check up... But this mean ole momma forgot about a flu shot which we have been meaning to get since November. He was NOT happy about it either. So I did what any good mother does and I bribed him. I told him that he could go to the frozen yogurt place tonight. :)

I can't believe that my baby is 3 years old! Time sure does fly!

No comments: