Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pregnancy Update...

I have done a terrible job at documenting this pregnancy. I have taken maybe 3 pregnancy pictures.. I know that I will be mad at myself about that one day.. I did so much better with my pregnancy with Parker.

  • I am 24 weeks today.
  • As of today, I have gained around 13 pounds.
  • I haven't done a great job about exercising like I had planned to. Don't we always have big plans? I got a sinus infection about three weeks ago and I felt so bad that I quit walking on the treadmill and I haven't started back.. Ugh.. Maybe after Thanksgiving.
  • Cravings: I am really not craving much this time but I am indulging in sweet tea on an almost daily basis... McDonald's Large sweet tea for $1.08, don't mind if I do...
  • Parker is still not too thrilled about the baby. HOpefully that will change when he sees his little brother.
  • "Little Brother" still doesn't have a name so we just continue to call him Little brother.
  • As of my 20 week appointment, my placenta previa had corrected itself... Thankfully, the last month has been very uneventful.
  • We have the baby bedding but no crib. I am going to order one from Wal-mart that is pretty cheap and I really like it. Thats on the to do list for after Thanksgiving break.
  • I miss running WAY more than I thought I would. I have big plans for after the baby is born!
Hopefully the remainder of the pregnancy will stay uneventful!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm getting you a mcdonald's gift card for Christmas. Drink up, girl!!! We will run lots of races together after baby brother gets here!

Nina Long said...

The wonderful life with boys!! hehe it's so fun you are going to love it!! Glad you are doing great! Miss you bunches

Jim said...

So glad you're doing well! It was good to see you this week!