- I am 24 weeks today.
- As of today, I have gained around 13 pounds.
- I haven't done a great job about exercising like I had planned to. Don't we always have big plans? I got a sinus infection about three weeks ago and I felt so bad that I quit walking on the treadmill and I haven't started back.. Ugh.. Maybe after Thanksgiving.
- Cravings: I am really not craving much this time but I am indulging in sweet tea on an almost daily basis... McDonald's Large sweet tea for $1.08, don't mind if I do...
- Parker is still not too thrilled about the baby. HOpefully that will change when he sees his little brother.
- "Little Brother" still doesn't have a name so we just continue to call him Little brother.
- As of my 20 week appointment, my placenta previa had corrected itself... Thankfully, the last month has been very uneventful.
- We have the baby bedding but no crib. I am going to order one from Wal-mart that is pretty cheap and I really like it. Thats on the to do list for after Thanksgiving break.
- I miss running WAY more than I thought I would. I have big plans for after the baby is born!
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
I have done a terrible job at documenting this pregnancy. I have taken maybe 3 pregnancy pictures.. I know that I will be mad at myself about that one day.. I did so much better with my pregnancy with Parker.
Hopefully the remainder of the pregnancy will stay uneventful!