Wednesday, November 30, 2011
We officially had our first Indiana snow yesterday! Parker was thrilled and he kept insisting that it was Christmas since it was snowing! We went out for a few minutes this afternoon and played.
Even Bailey liked the snow!
"Mommy, I'm ready to go inside now. This snow is cold!"
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
We decided to have Parker's birthday party a little early this year since we would be home the entire week of Thanksgiving. We had it at Monkey N Around again. Parker just loves to play there and it's easy. Just show up with some food and decorations and let the kids play!
He chose a Lightning McQueen theme for the party and he was so excited with the decorations and the cake!
My mom found a new friend, Ava!
This picture makes me laugh. It's the most unflattering picture.. That's what happens when you are huge and attempt to sit on the floor!
Happy 3rd birthday to the sweetest, funniest, smartest, and most precious little boy I know. God gave us the PERFECT gift in you!
Monday, November 28, 2011
We were lucky to get to spend the entire Thanksgiving week at home in Alabama. We have been blessed to have the ability to come home often but all of that is about to change. After Christmas, we are not planning on making the trip again until after "Baby Brother" is born.
Uncle Craig and Parker playing in the leaves.
Before the "feast" Thanksgiving morning in Athens.
Parker and my Aunt Judy
Uncle Craig, Aunt Shea Shea, and Sophie
Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without an Iron Bowl Party. Unfortunately, Auburn just couldn't hang on this year! But no worries. My husband is thrilled so I am happy for him. Poor Parker. He is just confused! WAR EAGLE!
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
I have done a terrible job at documenting this pregnancy. I have taken maybe 3 pregnancy pictures.. I know that I will be mad at myself about that one day.. I did so much better with my pregnancy with Parker.
- I am 24 weeks today.
- As of today, I have gained around 13 pounds.
- I haven't done a great job about exercising like I had planned to. Don't we always have big plans? I got a sinus infection about three weeks ago and I felt so bad that I quit walking on the treadmill and I haven't started back.. Ugh.. Maybe after Thanksgiving.
- Cravings: I am really not craving much this time but I am indulging in sweet tea on an almost daily basis... McDonald's Large sweet tea for $1.08, don't mind if I do...
- Parker is still not too thrilled about the baby. HOpefully that will change when he sees his little brother.
- "Little Brother" still doesn't have a name so we just continue to call him Little brother.
- As of my 20 week appointment, my placenta previa had corrected itself... Thankfully, the last month has been very uneventful.
- We have the baby bedding but no crib. I am going to order one from Wal-mart that is pretty cheap and I really like it. Thats on the to do list for after Thanksgiving break.
- I miss running WAY more than I thought I would. I have big plans for after the baby is born!
Hopefully the remainder of the pregnancy will stay uneventful!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Last year this time I would've never imagined that we would be celebrating Halloween at a new house, in a new state for that matter... Luckily, the Lord led us to the PERFECT neighborhood and we have wonderful neighbors with young children. Christi, my friend next door, is always the hostess with the mostess... She cooked a big pot of chili, rotel dip, and other goodies and we pilled up in their driveway and ate before the trick or treating madness began.
The kids had a ball!
Parker, Katie, and Owen
Chad and Todd trying to keep warm by the fire..
Even Bailey wanted in on the Halloween fun. She dressed up as a squirrel. As you can tell by the picture, she loved it! :) JK... She was actually miserable but I loved it and wanted her to wear it!
We are all worn out today and hopefully I'm about to put Parker down for a REALLY long nap! I hope that you all had a fun filled Halloween. Now on to Thanksgiving, Parker's birthday, and Christmas!!