Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's Official!

We are so thrilled (and nervous) to announce that Parker will be a big brother! We found out July 4th weekend. It was a crazy few weeks because I was driving back forth because I was terrified to see anyone but my fertility doctor.

We are now 12 and a half weeks and thrilled that we've made it this far. We had a bad scare on Thursday but the baby was fine! Praise God! I have been pregnant four times and every time I have had a major bleed. They are so scary but the little baby was fine and moving all over the place!

I am due March 7th. It's scary thinking about having a baby in a new town where we do not have a support system but I know that God will take care of us. I'm sure I won't have much trouble getting the grandparents to drive up and help! :)

Please join us in prayer as we continue to pray for this sweet, precious miracle! I will post ultrasound pictures soon!

3 comments:

The Penter Family said...

That is AWESOME Julie!!!!!!!!! So exciting. Congratulations on your own little miracle!!!!

Stephanie Trapp said...

Oh Julie, I'm so thrilled for you!!! I'll be praying for you and that sweet baby!

Melodie said...

So excited for ya'll! Can't wait to find out what it is! You are doing great!