Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Chaddy!!


Sadly, I'm very behind on this post... Chad's birthday was May 21st...

It's his LAST year in the 20's... Believe me, he reminds me all the time that he's still in his 20's while I'm in my 30's... As if I need any reminders.....

Anyway... We celebrated the day before his actual birthday because he hit the Interstate early the morning of his birthday to head back to Sweet Home Alabama.. (I'll post more about the trip back home later.)

Parker "helped" me wrap the presents.. (A.K.A. sticking them in bags)

We got daddy a lunchbox because I was sick of seeing him carry my old pink one to work. Not the best way to make a great first impression at a new job. :)

A Lowe's gift card is a must for any special occasion for Chad.. He loves that place.


New work shirt...

And, golf balls!

And of course, no celebration is complete without homemade cupcakes pilled with sprinkles by Parker!
Happy Birthday, Chad. You are an amazing friend, husband, and father. We love you!