Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Could you sleep last night?



I know that you all couldn't sleep last night in anticipation of me posting our new house pictures... Well, suffer no more.. Here they are! :)

Disclaimer: We are not done with decorating.. Chad's poor office is just sad and I didn't even take a picture of the garage because it's just embarrassing... We'll get there though...


Parker looks thrilled, huh?


First Playroom Photo.. The new playroom is half the size of our last one so we had to be creative...I am hoping to decorate the walls with an ABC theme soon.

Another playroom shot.. The playroom is right off the den..

Our den...

The dining area.. Not really a room because it's just connected with the den... We are using what is supposed to be the dining room as an office.


Our kitchen.. I LOVE that it is open to the den.... The den, kitchen, and dining area are all one big space.


Our outside patio..
The view from our back patio... Off to the left is the playground and neighborhood pool.


Chad's office... No time for that yet...

This is the loft area. As you come up the steps, the loft is on the right. There is a TV in this room as well but you just can't see it in the picture.


The laundry room. I LOVE that it is upstairs with all of the bedrooms... I don't have to lug laundry baskets up and down the stairs...


Guest Bedroom #1! It needs visitors!

This is what you see at the top of the stairs.


Guest Bedroom #2!


Best picture of Parker's room I could get while he's sleeping. Look closely in his bed! SHHH!


Parker's Bathroom/Guest Bathroom


Our Bedroom


I LOVE that we have a separate shower and tub. I also love that I get my own tub and I don't have to share with Parker!! Everytime I took a bath in the old house, I was surrounded by toys!

Another view of our bathroom! I hate the light fixtures but they'll have to do.


And my favorite room, our master bedroom closet!!! WOO HOO!!!
There is also a huge storage room/attice space off the upstairs loft. This room makes me very happy also! We had very limited storage space in the last house!


We are adjusting well. Parker was sad off and on yesterday. He kept asking to go back to his other house but today he seems better. We have meet lots of neighbors and they are all so friendly. Last night there were at least 10 kids running around in our front yard. Parker was LOVING it! There are two boys next door that are 3 and 1 1/2 and Parker thinks they are great (although they will never replace Edburd.) Parker is asking constantly where Edburd is...

This morning he also said that he missed Mrs. Emily, Mrs. Krissa (Krista), and Mrs. Melly (Melodie).

We are heading to the zoo tomorrow.. There's so much to do here so we should be able to stay busy..

We are coming home May 20th but we are staying in Athens until that Sunday. We will be in that entire next week so we can visit all the friends that Parker is missing...

(Don't worry GeeBee, he misses you and Pops too!) :)


7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE the new house!! I especially love the upstairs laundry room! Whoever thought of that is awesome! We miss ya'll of course but can't wait to come occupy one of those guest bedrooms soon! Love ya'll!

Elizabeth

Melodie said...

The pics look great. I can't believe how good everything looks already. Thanks for the shout out from Parker. Love that he calls me Mrs. Melly. We miss ya'll so much too. Can't wait until next weekend!!

The Penter Family said...

Your house looks great. I love the color of the bathroom. It's hard to move. Colton asked to go "home" for about three months and that was sad for me. But he adjusted eventually.

Amy said...

i can't believe you've already got things looking so great! i LOVE the house!

Katy said...

Lookin' good!!! You've really jumped on top of things! I bet I can swing a road trip this summer. By the way, I am SO glad you got a walk-in closet!

Julie Young said...

Love the house pics! I can't believe you have it looking that good so soon! I would have boxes for weeks!

Stephanie Trapp said...

Your new house is gorgeous!!! I'm super impressed that you already have everything all put together!