Monday, May 9, 2011

The Big Move...


Life has been crazy around here... We are now officially live in Indiana... I am already missing home but I LOVE my new house and we have met some really sweet neighbors...

Bailey and Cane when the moving truck came.. They weren't too thrilled... Poor Cane didn't get to come with us...


Indiana-Here we come!!


OOPS! We had a little paint mishap when painting Parkers room. Thankfully it was a spot that is covered with his bed..


First family photo at the new house...

New house pics coming soon....

3 comments:

Katy said...

I need to see pictures soon!!!!

Stephanie Trapp said...

I hope the move went well! So great to hear you love your house and have met some sweet neighbors. I'm sure God has great things in store for you in this new chapter of your life!

Amy said...

good luck with everything! please keep in touch. can't wait to see more house pics!