Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Happenings....


Life at our house has been crazy lately. Chad has pretty much been traveling since February and he actually moved to Indiana to live in a corporate apartment the first of April. We miss him like crazy and I miss our normal routine. I am ready to get to Indiana to begin our "new normal."

Here are a few recent pictures...



This one makes me laugh. Sweet Melodie invited me and Emily and all the kiddos over one night for dinner because Chad and Will were out of town and John was working late. This is the best picture I got of all of the kids....


Callan and Edward heading off into the sunset....






Last Thursday, Parker, Bailey (the dog) and I loaded up the car and headed to Indiana to spend a week with daddy. It was Parker's spring break at school. We had a GREAT week. We visited the Children's Museum twice and the zoo twice. Parker LOVED both places. Let me say, the children's museum in AMAZING!







Poor Baby... He slept on his Buzz LightYear blow up bed in the closet all week!


And Last But Not Least....

OUR NEW HOUSE!!! WOOO HOOO!! We are thrilled! I love it! The movers/packers come May 2nd to start packing our stuff!


1 comment:

Nina Long said...

I love the new house!! I know you are excited!! Good Luck with the move!