Wednesday, January 19, 2011

On a Wednesday....

This is what my house looks like on a Wednesday...

(I got this idea from a friend named Stephanie. We went to high school together and now she lives in Kentucky. We will be around 2 hours apart when we move to Indiana. Check out her blog


In my dining room (this is what happens when you are cleaning out before a move)


On my kitchen island...

On my kitchen floor.. two stray wieners... :)


In my laundry room... ( I hope that I am not the only one who lets our laundry room become a "dumping ground" for everything.)


At my backdoor....


In my den...

In my hallway.... (at any moment in my house you can find a random sock.)


My bathroom counter....


In my bedroom...(oops, didn't make my bed today) :)


On my nightstand...


On my bedroom floor... (told you.. it's another random sock.)

This is what my life looks like on a random Wednesday. But you know what, I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

Stephanie Trapp said...

I love it! It's so refreshing and encouraging to see that I'm not the only mom who find random socks or wieners on the floor or let things pile up in the laundry room. :)

Wishing you the best on your move, Julie! I know it will be a bittersweet time but I know God has exciting things in store for you and your family!