Monday, December 20, 2010

More cookie fun...


I feel like all I have posted about lately is cookies... Oh well.... My hips will prove that's about all we've done lately is decorate and eat cookies. :)


We had a "few" :) friends over to help! Here are the kiddos enjoying their picnic lunch!
Here is a picture of the reindeer cookies that we were making, however most ended up with tons of m and m's and a giant pile of sprinkles... Callan won the award for the neatest cookies creation! :)


Sweet Marah

Melodie and Callan


Edward.. This picture made me laugh! He looks so funny with that blue in his mouth...


Parker


William is working so hard. He's such a sweetie!



Even sweet baby Ava joined in on the fun! Next year she'll be in the middle of all of the action!

1 comment:

Julie Young said...

I hate we had to miss the fun! Makes me sad! Maybe next year!