Thursday, September 23, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. Parker is at school today and it's now the third week since he began Early Arts. The first two weeks were great. He was happy and really seemed to love it; however, Tuesday was a different day. He woke up with a snotty nose but he didn't have a fever and seemed ok so I sent him on to school. His teacher said he cried the entire 4 hours. :( My heart broke when I heard that and unfortunately, the tears began today as well. I have been worrying since I dropped him off at 9. I PRAY that he is having a better day. I bribed him with the prospect of ice cream after school if he was a big boy and didn't have any tears...

2. This pregnancy is getting me. Last night was the sickest I have been so far. I am just ready to start feeling better. I am 10 weeks today so I know that I should start feeling better soon.

3. I am really getting excited about UNA Homecoming. I love Homecoming weekend because it's a great opportunity to see friends that I don't get to see that often. Katy, Sara, Raycheal, and Melissa are coming so it should be a blast! Now I just have to figure out what to wear. I am getting a pretty nice pooch so it's not comfortable to button some of my clothes but I am not ready for maternity.... It's that weird in between time....

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Oh, I hope he did better Thursday. That makes me sad too! I hope you start feeling better soon and you will look beautiful for Homecoming! Hope I get to see some people too!