Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pregnancy so far...

I know that every pregnancy is different, but this one is really different than my first. With my pregnancy with Parker, the first trimester was really long. Time seemed to tick by so slowly as I was anticipating hitting the "golden" second trimester. I never got sick, aka: threw up, with Parker and I felt pretty good most days, however; I did feel sick in the evenings. I had NO appetite and there were very few things that were appealing. I ate LOTS of bagels with cream cheese and cheeseburgers.

This one is different. (Maybe it's a girl then??) I have an "unsettled" stomach pretty much every day, however; the past 2-3 days have actually been a little better. It's strange because my stomach is upset but I am starving at the same time. Lunch time seems to be when I am the hungriest. I am eating lots of cheese toast and sandwiches right now. I don't remember feeling hungry with Parker until about 6 months so I am worried that since I am already eating a good bit that I am going to be a WHALE! :) I could eat a quarter pounder with cheese from McDonald's everyday! Carbs are my friend right now.

I am actually already getting the "baby bump". My clothes are snug and they are really snug by the end of the night. If you ask Parker what's in my belly he will say a baby. We've asked him if he thinks it's a boy or a girl, he responds "boy girl." I guess he's hoping for both!!!

I am now 9 weeks so we and my fertility doctor is very happy that we have made it this far. HOPEFULLY, she will release me tomorrow so I will no longer have to drive to Huntsville for appointments once a week. I'll find out tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Good luck on your appointment!! I will keep you in my prayers:)

Melodie said...

It is crazy how fast it is going! You look beautiful!

McKinney Madness said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!