Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This kid cracks me up...

Of course, everyone thinks that their child is perfect, adorable, and just down right funny. Well, I am no different. I feel like we are laughing at Parker all the time. He has so many words that he says that we just think are so cute and I am terribly afraid that I am going to forget them. So what is a mom to do? Write a blog entry about it... :)

Funny little quotes by Parker at 20 months old:
Parker do dit. (Parker do it.)
Shange me. (change my diaper)
Moose (move out of the way)
mike (bicycle)
cuck (truck)

Parker's obsessions:
Biscuits (any form of bread is a biscuit to Parker)

Blue juice (it's actually Mondo juice..he's obsessed thanks to my mom :)

Blue's Clues - It is his VERY favorite show. It's the only one that will really keep his attention.

Cars-He will sit and play with Hotwheels on the floor forever. He loves them.

His Uncle Craig, Aunt Shea Shea and Gee and Pops, and Mimi and Popi -He adores them all.

Family members cars- He knows what everyone's cars look like and when we see one out on the road, he will scream that persons name.

BULLDOZERS: He loves to watch bulldozer videos on YouTube. We are going to do a bulldozer/construction theme birthday for him in December.

Firetrucks: He also watches videos about firetrucks.

The show WipeOut: He loves laughing at the people when they fall in the water.

**Parker is at such a fun age right now. We are just so blessed to have him in our lives and we are even more blessed to have another one on the way. Hopefully Parker will handle the change ok. He's going to have to step down off his "throne." :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Parker is a little cutie and I bet he is hilarious and he will continue to get funnier! Congratulations on Baby Greenhaw No. 2!

Stephanie Trapp said...

Congrats Julie! How exciting!!! It sounds like Parker and Talmage would be really good friends! :)

Nina Long said...

The throne is hard to get off of or it was for Jake lol but he got over it and they are the best of friends. Congrats on baby #2 and bring Parker back up here to play with me he was so fun that day you brought him up here I really think he liked me hehe!!!

Julie Young said...

You are right about them saying funny things at this age. We are laughing at Luke all the time as well. And did we mention how bossy they can be. HA!