Friday, July 23, 2010

Back to Where it all began....

Chad and I love to go to the beach and visit Panama City Beach. We were so lucky after we got married to get to move there and live so we love to go back and visit. We just drive up and down the roads and "remember when..."







Out of the 100 I took, these are the best three. He was not into pictures that night.





Our unit came with a golf cart and Parker loved it. Chad is now convinced that we need to to buy a golf cart to ride around the neighborhood.


Parker wasn't too sure about the ocean at first.


My boys!



It was a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Bowerman Blessed said...

Julie - your pictures are AWESOME! How did you learn how to take that silhouette picture? I am so impressed. What a beautiful family!

Julie Greenhaw said...

ha ha, Paige. that makes me laugh... I think that I just got lucky with the light. I didn't do anything different with the camera.. just luck! :)

Julie Young said...

Loved the post! Looks like you guys had a blast! Itis hard to beat the beach isn't it!

The Penter Family said...

LOVE those three pictures of P on the beach! Those are framers!

The Penter Family said...

LOVE those three pictures of P on the beach! Those are framers!