Monday, May 17, 2010

You should be jealous, very jealous...


Ok, this is RARE but I am actually done with all of the laundry in the laundry basket. It is NEVER completely empty like it is right now!

Are you wondering how is possible? No, a magic fairy didn't enter my house last night...






We got a new Washer and Dryer! We bought an OLD used set from an old lady who was going in a nursing home 4 years ago when we came back to Florence. We never intended on keeping them as long as we did. They were still working ok but it was time to upgrade.. and woo hoo! Boy did we upgrade! I love them!



Not only do they work great, but aren't they pretty???

5 comments:

Julie Young said...

That is awesome! And yes...they are pretty!!

Julie Greenhaw said...

Thanks Jules!

Ashley said...

Awesome! We have been putting it off for quite some time...but I cannot let go of the money! LOL THey do look pretty good too!

Julie Greenhaw said...

Ashley, I was the same way about the money. That's why we kept the old clunkers for so long. I figured that we better bite the bullet and go ahead now while I;m getting a paycheck! :)

Scarlett said...

YES! Very pretty! I've always wanted a front loading one! We got new ones when Bonnie was born so we'll probably have to hang on to those until they die! Enjoy yours!