- Blues Clues
- Handy Manny
- Micky Mouse
- Cars-He loves Matchbox cars!
- He got a red riding rocket for Christmas but he is just now really starting to play with it. He's riding it all over the house.
- He LOVES to swing, or as he would say "wing"
- He loves to ride in his red car outside. It's the red car with the long handle where we can push him.
- He also loves to ride on the bike with Chad. We got him one of those seats you attach. It's fun to go for a family stroll!
- Sadly, this is different everyday but there are the things I can count on him eating.
- peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- biscuits, sausage, and bacon
- Dora yogurt (He calls Dora "Dorey")
- Any kind of snack cracker Ex: Goldfish, Ritz, Animal Cracker....
- Peanut butter toast
- Butter and cinnamon toast
- yogurt cereal bar
Words: This will be hard and I know that I will forget a bunch, but I'll do my best.
- Daddy (Daey)
- Gee (my mom)
- Pops (my dad)
- Aunt Shea Shea
- Mimi (Chad's mom)
- Popi (Chad's dad)
- outside (He is not saying "ass" anymore ) :)
- yummies (food)
- "Baey" Bailey, our dog
- Bo (mom's dog)
- Isee (be easy) That is what we say when he's being to wild!
- Swing (wing)
- "Manny" Handy Manny
- Bu (blue)
- pass (pacifier)
My mom claims that he counted 1, 2, 3... for her the other day but Chad and I haven't heard him do that either. :) She also said that he rolled over for her at 2 months but Chad and I didn't see him roll over until 10 months.... See a pattern??? :)
He has been sleeping really well at night but he still really doesn't nap long enough. He will go to sleep around 12:30 for a nap and on a good day, he'll sleep for an hour and a half. He needs more than that but he always wakes up. He goes to sleep at night around 7:30 and gets up anywhere between 6-7. Ugg...Maybe this summer he'll sleep later. :)
We are having so much fun right now. I think that every month Chad and I say that this is our favorite time so far! :) We are just getting excited about summer!