Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter 2010


The church Easter Egg hunt was last night at church. Of course, since it was Parker's first egg hunt, Mimi and Popi (aka..Chad's parents) came over for the evening. THANK goodness that Parker didn't really understand what was going on because he didn't get ANY eggs! There was a pretty big crowd and we started in the building. They said to start walking outside. By the time we got outside, EVERY egg was gone. Poor little Parker! Thankfully I was prepared for the situation because I had packed some extra eggs in my purse so we threw those out on the grass and he "hunted" those. All in all, it was a fun night.

Here are a few pictures from the night.



Tonight I had my family over for dinner. I love being with my family especially since we have little ones running around now. It was me, Chad, mom, dad, my brother Craig and his wife, Shea. My Aunt Debbie and my Uncle Rich. My cousin, Mark and his wife Leah, and their precious little Addison. Parker had a blast playing outside with everyone watching!



Parker had so much fun playing with Mark.


Sweet little, Addison. Of course, she was just passed around all night. After everyone left, Chad said...No one ever let me have a turn. I wanted to hold her...Bless his heart.....I think that we've got a touch, JUST a touch, of baby fever.


We attempted to get a picture of the cousin's but Parker wasn't having it...


Parker on his slide.


One more of sweet Addison.
We are heading to Athens tomorrow after church to celebrate with Chad's family. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Bowerman Blessed said...

Happy Easter to Parker! Poor little Macy didn't get any eggs either. By the time we made it out there, no more eggs on the ground. Marah only found a few herself. Macy ended up with 2 (someone threw them out of their bucket for her). So luckily she didn't know the difference - at least you came prepared.

Julie Greenhaw said...

Maybe next year they will do better. The little ones just didn't have a chance with those big kids there!

Julie Young said...

Bless his heart. At least he doesn't know the diff. He was prob just happy to be there!

The Chandler Babies said...

Bless him!! Im loving the longer hair though it looks sooo cute!! I havent seen him in so long! Tell your mom to bring him up here again so maybe this time you will let me hold him! haha just kidding!!