Sunday, September 27, 2009

Long night ahead

Parker is sick with an awful cold so at around 6 I decided that it would be a good idea for me to go ahead and find a sub for tomorrow. Got a great sub and went to school tonight to work on my sub plans...(You know, teachers have a ton of extra work to do to be off..) Chad calls while I'm working and says that he's now throwing up...

So Parker is shooting snot rockets and Chad is throwing up....that is just great...

And to top it off, I am starting to feel queasy....oh dear Lord.....Please keep me healthy and get me through this night....

5 comments:

Bowerman Blessed said...

oh now Julie! How terrible for your guys to be sick. I sure hope you don't get it. hope ya'll get better really soon! love you!

Julie Greenhaw said...

Thanks Paige! Hopefully everything will go well at school. I hate to miss!! Joshua could run the classroom if needed!! :)

Kayla said...

that's awful! I hope everyone is better soon!

Scarlett said...

Hope you are not getting sick and that the men in your life get well soon! Try mind over matter! Hope you rest well tonight! Those Vicks vapor plug ins and Johnson and Johnson vapor baths really help babies when they have a cold---in my experience.

Julie Greenhaw said...

Scarlett. thanks for the tips...If tonight's not better, I'll try those tomorrow! Thanks girl!