Monday, June 1, 2009

Parker is 6 months old!

Parker will be six months old on Wednesday. We are scheduled for  his six months pictures tomorrow and I am already nervous because you never know how they will turn out! I hope that Parker is happy and smiles as much as he did for his three month pictures. 

We have been busy lately but I am so glad to slow down life now that it is summer time! Today has been wonderful since I didn't have to get up and go to work! Parker and I played this morning and then we went to the pool for almost three hours! He just LOVES the pool. He played in the water, he took a nap, drank a bottle and then another dip in the pool. He will just smile, laugh, and splash the water around! I'll post some pictures soon!

Parker is doing so many things now! He is sitting up by himself. He will loose his balance some but for the most part he can sit on the floor and play with his toys! It is so cute and he loves to just sit and watch what everyone is doing. He is really talking now too. He will sometimes say "da da da da" after being prompted...No mama yet, of course! He goes to sleep between 7-8, just depends on what we have going on and he usually wakes up between 6-7. He eats his cereal mixed with either applesauce or bananas and takes a 6 oz. bottle first thing in the morning. He takes another bottle at 10, 1, and 4. He eats his baby food at 6 and then another bottle before bed...

We are having so much fun with him! I just can't believe that it's already been 6 months! 

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Oh, I just know his pictures will be great! He's such a happy baby with such a sweet smile! I can't believe he's 6 months old! WOW!