Monday, April 6, 2009

Must start using spell check!

It's a well known fact that I can't spell. My parents laughed at me when I said I wanted to be a teacher because they said that I would have to learn how to spell! I will admit that I usually don't slow down enough to go back and reread my blog posts either. 

Apparently, I must start doing that. I need to say that I am not trying LOOSE weight, but rather, I am trying to lose weight! 

Thanks to my anonymous dear friend for helping me out!!! 

5 comments:

"The Activist" said...

*whew!

love ya!

Julie said...

If it tells you how bad I am...I didn't even realize that you said that. I don't suppose Krista was your friend that pointed this out??!!

Julie Greenhaw said...

Julie-You guessed it!!! :)

The Chandler Babies said...

I don't think any teacher can spell!!! I can only spell CVC words and thats it!!! *haha*

"The Activist" said...

julie y. what did your comment mean??? should i be mad :) ?