Thursday, March 26, 2009

Parker is almost four months old!

My baby!
War Eagle!

Parker will be four months old on April 3rd. There are so many new things that he is doing right now and I love them all!! I thought I would make a list of some of the new things he can do and some of the things I am loving right now!

1. I love to see him first thing when we wakes up. He has the biggest smile of his little face when Chad or I go to get him out of his crib. It is adorable and it melts my heart everytime!

2. He is "talking" so much now. He will hold long conversations with you and it's so cute. We sit after every bottle and "talk."

3. He loves his Exersaucer that his Mimi and Poppy gave him. He is starting to grab and play with the toys. There are three toys that spin and those are his favorite. 

4. He is sleeping in his "big boy crib" in his room now. We moved him our of the pack and play in our room a few weeks ago. I thought that he would cry and wouldn't sleep good but he didn't miss a beat. It hurt my feelings a little bit. (He didn't even miss his mommy and daddy!) My sweet little baby sleeps so great  at night. We put him down around 8:30 and he wakes up between 7:00-7:30! I know we won't be so lucky if we have another baby! :)

5. He is taking between 6-7 six ounce bottles a day now. I have completely stopped nursing now. It's been six days since I nursed and I thought Parker would have a hard time adjusting but once again, he did not. It's mommy that had the hard time. :(

6. He has discovered his hands and he will hold them up and sit and stare at them. He also LOVES to put them in his mouth. I think that he prefers his hands to his pappy. 

7. His favorite stuffed animal is his puppy. He will hold that puppy and it's ADORABLE!

8. He hates to lay on his belly. We are trying to get him to roll over again but he screams when we put him on his stomach. He will lay there for a minute but then it's, WATCH OUT! and he's throwing a fit!

9. His bouncy seat is still his favorite place to be. He would sit there for hours if we let him. 

10. He loves the Baby Einstein videos. Right now we are watching the "Baby's First Signs" and he would watch it over and over. 

He is so much fun right now and I know that it's only going to get better and better with time!

4 comments:

The Chandler Babies said...

oh he is so cute! And a little chunk!! : ) Can't believe it's been 4 months seems like yesterday! : )

Julie Greenhaw said...

yes it does seem like yesterday!

Melodie said...

How fun. I love reading the updates. He looks so sweet in those pictures. Glad you're having fun (and he's sleeping well)!!

Brooklyn Campbell said...

He's beautiful, Julie! I know you are enjoying him...it only gets better too!