Thursday, January 29, 2009

We are home from the hospital!


If you read my previous post, you will understand these pictures. We were in the hospital all day yesterday and over night last night. We left to come home around 8:30 this morning. I have never been so glad to be home. I admire people who stay with their children in the hospital for extended periods of time. The room starts to seem smaller and smaller. Parker is fine and was just kept overnight as a precaution. We are doing good, but I am very sleepy. Chad had to work today so he left the hospital around 11 last night to get some sleep since he is driving to Huntsville and Decatur today. Parker had slept so much during the day, he wanted to stay up last night. The machines kept beeping which made sleeping difficult. We did manage a few hours of rest though. Thanks for all of the well wishes. I have already moved Parkers medicine to a different spot and I threw away the cough syrup!

Parker and his daddy in the hospital bed. 
Even though I was in the hospital, I sure was happy!
Big smiles!

Hopefully we'll see everyone at church Sunday!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I am so glad that everything turned out good and you all are back home. Parker is a cutie in his little gown. :)

Kayla said...

I am glad ya'll are home and Parker is doing fine. I know that was very scary. Things like that just happen sometimes. One day I was changing Jack's diaper and left for a minute to get a wet rag only to come in to him eating his diaper rash ointment out of the jar like winnie to poo! We had to call poisin control too :) He looks like such a sweet little patient in his gown just grinnin!

Ashley said...

I am so glad to hear that Parker is doing well! I know you are happy to be home!

The Chandler Babies said...

So glad he is doing well! Love those sweet smiles!! Love you!