Monday, October 20, 2008

Am I nesting???

Well, yesterday my body turned on full speed ahead. After church I had a list of things I wanted to get done and NOTHING was going to stop me. We went to Wal-Mart, our usual Sunday routine. By the way, we are really enjoying the convience of the E-Mealz but I still haven't found as much time to cook. Yesterday, I felt a sense of urgency to wash the 0-3 months clothes for Parker that friends have given me. (thanks Nina and Raycheal) I washed all of the clothes and socks. I organized his closet, added shelves and organized his dresser. I cleaned the house, swept, mopped, and cleaned out the cabinets in the master bathroom.

I am also working on painting wooden letters with a canvas background to hang over his crib. I will post pictures soon. I stayed up until 1 doing all of these things which is so unlike me lately. Lately it's been like, "Chad, can I go to be at 8?"

Today is Parent/Teacher Conference day at school so I get to hang around the house a little later however, we have to work much later tonight. Chad left for Callaway Gardens early this morning for a work trip so I am sad. I told him he better keep his phone with him in case I need him. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Chad and I have been a little worried because I have been having soooo many contractions. It's hard to know if anything is going on since I haven't been though this before.

Have a great week!!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I can't wait to see pictures! You are so good at all that stuff. Luke's room is still not organized! Tell little Parker to hold on a little while longer. :)

andrea said...

Oh I have sooo been there. It seems like during the last trimester I would stay up half the night cleaning baseboards, drawers, whatever. I can't wait to see the letters. I'm sure they are precious. BTW..I had contractions regularly for 31/2mths with Maela.

Melodie said...

I also had contractions with C even a little earlier than you are. I just learned to drink water and lay on my left side when I started feeling them. It always made them go away. They may stick around until he gets here. Just try to rest and relax more...like you're going to do that!

Kayla said...

You are definetly nesting:) I was about 7 months and as I was about to get in the bathtub, I decided I no longer wanted shower doors on my bathtub. I took them down, scraped off the adhesive, and hung a shower curtain on a whim. It's amazing how you get these bursts of energy and feel such an urgency to get things done.

Julie Greenhaw said...

That's so funny to hear everyones stories! Mother's instinct just kicks in I guess. The letters are done. I'll try to take a picture later. Love you all!

The Chandler Babies said...

Nesting....wished I could do it today!! *haha* I remember I was a painter when I was pregnant with Jake..I painted everything I even bought a canvas to paint his name...and I can't even paint a circle!! *ha* Love you girl!