Saturday, August 2, 2008

My classroom

The book shelf with my math manipulatives and part of my calendar board.
The front white board.
My desk/reading table
The red shelf is our cubby shelf and it's next to the Home Living Center.

computer center

Writing Center and the Word Wall
The listening center
The posters are the rotation wheels for literacy centers, learning centers, and math centers.

My calendar board. We spend lots of time at carpet learning about the calendar.

I have been working and working on my classroom the past week and a half and I thought that I would share some pictures. I am still not completely ready but I'm farther ahead than I ususally am at this point. We have meetings alot of next week so we don't really have that much time before Thursday.



















4 comments:

Jim said...

Your room looks great! (Ah...sweet memories :) )

I promise we'll bring Julianna by to visit!

Julie said...

That is like the most awesome classroom I have ever seen! You can definitely tell that you have worked hard on it.

Kayla said...

The room looks great! Very creative :)

Scarlett said...

I hope you have a wonderful 'half year' this year! I know you're excited about the adventures to come. Your room looks so organized! It sort of makes me miss it all!