Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I will be 19 weeks and we have an ultrasound appointment with Dr. Allen to find out if we are having a girl or a boy. I had strong girl feelings at the beginning but now I am just confused. I hope that the baby cooperates so we can find out.

We just got back from Florida a few hours ago. We went with Chad's family and we had a great time. I was planning on putting up some pictures from the trip but me being the clumsy idiot that I can be dropped the camera in my glass of sprite on the way home today and the camera won't work now. I am hoping when it dries out it will work again. My hormones are bad and I cried after I did it. Hopefully I'll have pictures to post soon!

4 comments:

The Chandler Babies said...

I know all about those hormones! I worked at school today BLAH!! It just seems that I can't get anything done. I can't wait to know what you are having! I will say a little prayer that the baby is in the right position to find out. Jake was not in the right position and I had to get up and move around for about 30 min. Take a video so you can record it. And don't forget to CALL ME!!!!! Love You! Nina Rae

Melodie said...

Yeah! I can't wait to find out. Maybe it will be a girl so Callan can have someone to play with! Let me know!

Scarlett said...

Can't wait! Ditto Melodie about all these girl babies!

Julie said...

You better update as soon as you find out!!! I think it is a boy! :)