Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's a ........

Well, the doctor's office was packed this morning but Dr. Allen still worked in an ultrasound for us. It was VERY obvious quickly that we are having a BOY!! As if the Sonseekers class didn't have enough, we're going to add one more! Chad and I were both very suprised but thrilled! My mom and I were convinced that we were having a girl.

We are using family names. His name will be Parker Holt Greenhaw. Yes, we know it sounds like a law firm but we love all of the names. Parker is after my grandparents because their last name is Parker. Chad's mothers maiden name is Holt.

I am dying to go buy something so I'll need to buy something blue soon. We are back in town now for good and we are excited about seeing all of our friends from church. We have been gone sooo much this summer.

Thanks for thinking and praying for us!

10 comments:

Julie said...

That is awesome Jules!! One more boy, how exciting!! I love the name. Holt is my maiden name so I am going to tell people that you named him after me! :)

Scarlett said...

How exciting! I've been waiting for you to post. Parker was my mother's maiden name also. I really think we could be related, seriously. I love the name!

Elizabeth Sloan said...

Congratulations! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name! Can't wait to meet Parker this December....

John and Amanda said...

Having a Little Man is the most amazing thing ever! Congratulations!

The Chandler Babies said...

I told you at SubWay that is was a boy!!! I love the name! Maybe he will have Chad's stick legs! *ha* Love you! Nina

Ana Pannell said...

Yay Julie! Can't wait for little Parker to join us in sunday school! Love that name:)

The Bowerman Blog said...

Congratulations! Another sweet boy! I wouldn't take anything for having my little boy first. He is my little man and he is so protective of Marah and soon to be Macy. We are thrilled for the both of ya'll. Time is really flying by.

Melodie said...

Well I'm not surprised it is a boy! I am thrilled for you though! I absolutely love the name. Parker is one of my favorites!! I am so glad you are back for a while. I can't wait to see you!

Ivy said...

Congratulations Julie and Chad! Maybe our boys will grow up to be best friends like Chad and Clay. I love that you're using the name Holt.

Camron and Martina (Plus One) said...

Another boy! Congratulations! That's what we are having too...5 weeks to go! I LOVE the name you picked out too. It is very cute!