Monday, May 12, 2008

Update

Well, I took the doctor's words to heart and I rested all weekend long. I was planning on going to church Sunday but I woke up with a sore throat. Allergies are so bad this time of the year. The bleeding stopped Saturday night thankfully. My stomach hurt most of the weekend but other than that everything is ok. We got an earlier appointment tomorrow for a checkup. I am normally going to use Danielle Elliot but tomorrow I am going to see Pam Tate. I am also going for blood work this afternoon because my fertility doctor is hoping that I can stop the nightly injections soon. We didn't do one last night so I am going to get my progrestrone checked this afternoon. If it stays high enough without the injection, I can stop!!! Oh how wonderful that would be. I have so many knots and bruises....Another piece of good news is that I only have 11 more days of school with the kids. Unfortunately, we have AMSTI trianing for two weeks after school gets out. Yuck!! THanks to Jud for paying for Chad's wings Thursday night!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Glad things are going well for you guys. That was pretty scary when Chad had to leave from dinner the other night...
Don't worry about those wings- Julie and I ate them for lunch the next day. They were much better than the fish tacos I got there!
-Jud

Julie said...

I am so excited that you are not having to drive to huntsville all the time anymore. Glad things are going well and hopefully those shots will get to stop!