Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We're in the new house!

Well, yesterday was a long day but we spent our first night in our new house last night. We were about to go to sleep around 10 and we remembered that we left my injection medicine at the other house so we had to drive over and get it. We were so tired.

We got a second opinion on our roof situation and we think that it looks better than we originally thought. We think that we can remove the chimney because we will probably never use the wood burning fire place. THe chimney is the source of all of the leaks in the sunroom.

I went to the doctor early yesterday morning for bloodwork. Everything looks great so far!!! My HCG, pregnancy hormone, was 191 when we found out that we were pregnant and this week it rose to 4,429. YEA! My progestrone and estrogen are also staying high. I will go to the doctor to every Monday. This Monday we will get to go find out how many are in there :) and we will see the heartbeats. (hopefully!)

Chad and I are loving this time. Thanks for checking in on us!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! I'm so glad things looked great!

Julie said...

That is awesome news! We will be expecting updates every monday afternoon!

Scarlett said...

We were so thrilled to hear the news Julie. I have prayed for y'all to receive this blessing and I'm so excited! We'll keep praying! :)

Melodie said...

Sounds like ya'll have had a time with the new house, but I can't wait to see it! We'll have to come over for dinner one night! HA!! Just kidding, just a visit will do! Congrats!! Such a fun year for you two!!