Monday, April 28, 2008

4-28-08

The appointment today went well besides the fact that I had to get up at 4:30 a.m. I was so tired as I drove over. We got to see the baby today and it was so much bigger than last week. As my Katy said, it looks like a teddy grahm. THe heartbeat was still strong! Next Tuesday is going to be our last Huntsville appointment because they are going to release us. YEA! We thought that we would have to go to Huntsville for the next four weeks. I am still trying to decide which OB in town to use so if you have a suggestion, please let me know.

8 comments:

Amy said...

you knew i'd be checking in! that's wonderful!!

Melodie said...

That's wonderful news!!

Melodie S. said...

I am SO excited for y'all. We used Dr. Wakefield and LOVED him. He is great. He was extremely patient with my sometimes lengthy list of questions. He is professional, but can be funny and light hearted when appropriate. Everyone who has used him, that I know of, really liked him. That is just my 2cents. I am sure you will get a slough of suggestions. We will continue to pray baby G to arrive safe and healthy.

whitneybrink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scarlett said...

I'm so glad things are going so well for y'all. My recommendation is for Dr. Woodford. He is an incredible doctor--he's got a dry sense of humor but he is fantastic! He's got a lot of experience and deals a lot with infertility and high risk pregnancies. I just really trust his knowledge and experience! Good luck! :)

whitneybrink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Great news Jules! Maybe you can get a nap in sometime soon!

John and Amanda said...

I loved ultrasounds when I was pregnant! I was 'high risk' so I got to have quite a few and loved every one of them!! Congrats!! As for the rug on our blog... I got them (they have all the different sizes) at Lowes I think about 3 years ago or so... It is a Mohawk Home rug and the tag says the name is Anshan/Rustic Gold.. it may have been Home Depot.. can't remember. We love them! Nice nuetral colrs without being bland!