Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pregnancy Test Results

Well.....da da da......The results are in...
Janet just called and our test results were negative. I will not lie, Chad and I are sad but we have so much to be thankful for. We have four frozen embryos waiting for us. Haveing four to freeze is an answered prayer in itself. We appreciate the support and love that everyone has shown us...We will try again. Not right away, but we will try again. I need a break for the Holidays. Thanks and we love everyone!

5 comments:

Melodie said...

You and Chad are such an inspiration to all those around you. We don't always understand God's will but we know it is perfect. We love you so much! Hang in there!

Julie said...

We are continually praying for you guys. You guys really are a great example to all those around you. Stay positive. See you soon!

Meredith said...

I just want you to know that I'm keeping up with your journey and praying for you. Having had some fertility issues myself, I can sympathize a little. We didn't have to go through as much as you have, but I can totally relate to it not being an easy task! Hang in there! Your positive attitude is very refreshing!

Jim said...

We're praying for you, too; have some great time off from those crazy kindergarteners!

HRich said...

Julie you are amazing. I love your faith and attitude! You are an inspiration girl! I am praying for you.