Sunday, October 21, 2007

YEA!

Our appointment was changed from Saturday morning to Sunday morning, so Chad and I got up at 5:15 this morning and drove down to Birmingham for a 7:30 appointment. It was the routine bloodwork and ultrasound. The ultrasound provided wonderful results, again! I have two eggs at 1.6 and one at 1.5 and two and 1.4. This is what we having been hoping and praying for. I will continue with my injections tonight and I will drive back to Huntsville in the morning. We hope that I will have at least two eggs at 1.8, which I should. They will confirm tomorrow the day for the egg retrieval, which should be Wednesday. We are just thrilled that it's finally here! I am pretty uncomfortable. My ovaries felt like golf balls yesterday and today they are more like softballs, but it's worth every minute! I'll let you know about the appointmen tomorrow!

No comments: