Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday appointment

Chad and I got up bright and early this morning, 5 AM to get to Birmingham by 7:30. Thankfully we were the third couple there so we didn't have to wait long. We were hoping to see that the two follicles had grown closer to 1.5. Unfortunately, the nurse in Birmingham could not find any follicles that had grown at all. She feels like the nurse in Huntsville saw a cluster of small egg sacs. My estrogen did not go up but it did not go down either. We need for it to go up. As you get ready to ovulate, your estrogen rises. The plan is to continue the injections at 100 IU's a night for three more days. I will go back to Huntsville on Wednesday. 35 days of injections without a break is not fun, BUT the end result will be wonderful!

3 comments:

Julie Young said...

Hey Julie! I was so excited to see that you had started blogging. Thanks so much for sharing these updates. We will continue to pray for you guys. Stay strong and we will see you guys Friday!!!

Julie Young said...

Oh by the way...I put a link to your website on mine.

Candice said...

You are WONDERFUL! I'm so proud of you for being such a strong woman of God; I know it's not always easy. LOVE you and Chad!